View Single Post
Old 10.08.2020, 16:07
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Baying has no particular reputation at present
Thx for the offer. I am in Lausanne and just called a dentist to make an appointment. Fairly easy.

In comparison, the Hungarian price is quite good and service reliable. I'd just say one wisdom tooth removal in CH costs the same amount as my flights and hotel and payment for three wisdom teeth removal in HU. So it was a no brainer for me. Luckily there is no complication.

Quote:
View Post
I'm pretty sure you need to go to a dentist for this. I can recommend cosmodent at the Zurich HB.

How much did you "save" by doing it in Hungary ? Plus travel, transport etc.

A friend did this, then got a massive infection and ended up in intensive care - lucky she made it back into switzerland (just) so her intensive care stay was covered by health insurance...
Haha, i assume it is not complicated. But I wont trust my skills. Good for you!
Quote:
View Post
It's really nothing, so would encourage you to do it yourself. I did it about 20 years ago but had done it many times with animals. Surgical scissors and mirror works best.
thx, glad it worked well in Hungary as well.

Quote:
View Post
Thousands. And you can end up with an infection in the Switzerland just as easily. When I was on holiday in Hungary, I needed emergency treatement. They opened up their surgery just for me and had all modern equipment. More modern than my Swiss dentist. And it still cost less than a Swiss yearly checkup!

@OP - any reasonable competent dentist can do it. Just call them up and ask for a quote.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 10.08.2020 at 21:09. Reason: merging successive replies