View Single Post
Old 10.08.2020, 22:23
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 324 Times in 197 Posts
Thanked 3,677 Times in 1,312 Posts
Susie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post

Seems like you would favo(u)r running a Jeremy Corbyn style far left campaign in the US. Run around with millions of enthusiastic young kids identifying all the swing voters, telling them they are awful tories/republicans, and then being surprised when they vote tory/republican and you suffer the worst election defeat in 90 years!
I can’t speak extensively on UK politics, but from what I’ve seen, Corbyn is too liberal, even for me. I’m sorry, are you a Brit trying to talk about American politics? Fair enough, but unless you’ve actually grown up and lived there for some time, you can’t fully understand the subject.

Quote:
View Post
31!
OK...your flower child 60’s comment threw me off. Sadly a lot of those hippies you saw dancing at Woodstock grew up & if they hit it big in the 80’s, went on to be libertarians who paved the way for Trump.
This user would like to thank Susie-Q for this useful post: