View Single Post
Old 11.08.2020, 08:20
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 324 Times in 197 Posts
Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,312 Posts
Susie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Im a Brit, but ive been active in politics for 15 odd years (I was a rabid right winger at uni but have become more and more liberal (UK sense of the word) as I've gotten older) and have been following American politics avidly since 2008 (as in proper anorak stuff - looking at districting maps, calculating changes in cook-type PVIs, posting on election forums etc.) Ok, I'm not a natural born voter but have more of a handle of US politics than most. I could probably name every US senator etc.).
Interesting, happy to hear you’ve veered away from the dark side.

You may have a better understanding of politics in America than most foreigners & even natives (serious kudos to you), but have you taken a deep dive into the actual day to day life of American voters & why they vote for who they do? What the burning issues are in the country etc...this is the only way to truly understand the politics. I don’t think you can have an honest reflection unless you’ve actually lived and breathed the system.
This user would like to thank Susie-Q for this useful post: