View Single Post
Old 11.08.2020, 16:44
Randomuser Randomuser is offline
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Vaud
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Randomuser has no particular reputation at present
Re: Pathway Carte de légitimation to C permit

In chapter for “enfants” it says the minimum age should be 21 and 12 years of residency is required. It also says the child could get a B before that time if he is starting a family or is financially independent. However I don’t think I’ll have an actual job as such when I’m at uni at the age of 19. Do I have to get a B permit before applying for C in this case because not much is said about it. But the thing is I’m not sure if I change to a student B permit when I’m off to uni if the years are still being counted.