View Single Post
Old 19.08.2020, 13:12

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Louisa PE has no particular reputation at present
Why was I paid less days from the Unemployment Insurance (Chômage)?

Hi all, I have a question to ask:

Since this July, I started enjoying the Chômage. I just received the payment details and I found I was paid 10 days less (13 days instead of 23 days) and it was written as "Jours amortis Délais attente Gén: 10 jours". Does it mean that these 10 days were taken out as a punishment on something I did wrong or just a delay of payment which they will pay later?

If it'd be the first case, I couldn't think of a reason. I did all the things and submitted all the papers they required. A few weeks ago I even asked the caisse (UNIA) if anything else I needed to submit and they told me my files were completed. I also sent my job reseaching form before the date they asked by email to ORP (doc.orp@ne.ch). Anything wrong?

P.s. I had a CDD contract for over a year which was terminated at the end of June. I heard from somewhere that usually we should start to look for job three months before the CDD contact finishes. I didn't do it because my contract was supposed to be extended, but it didn't happen because of the Covid. I explained the situation, my previous company also provided me some evidence that I and the HR were actively looking for oppotunities inside the company since March. I showed them the letter and they seemed fine with it.

Anyone knows / had similar experience?

Thanks a lot!
LW