View Single Post
Old 30.08.2020, 07:59
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 111 Times in 54 Posts
markalex has earned the respect of manymarkalex has earned the respect of manymarkalex has earned the respect of many
Re: Quarantine police

Quote:
View Post
The most likely place to catch covid-19 at this point is the f* airport, where anyone and everyone has been holidaying in the wrong places. Doesn't matter if you been to Spain or Greenland, the fact is that you both be standing next to each other in McDonalds, Starbucks, the passport check, the luggage pickup etc etc.
I should add to this comment that there are only two types of travellers at this point. Business people who have no choice and too many holiday makers who don't care, don't wash their hands, don't ware masks and sneeze and cough over everything and everyone else .

If you've had covid-19 and it didn't go well but you're still here, you won't be planning to try and re-catch it... it isn't just like flu. Even if you're fit and healthy it can take months to recover. I read reports of individuals who have lost their sense of smell and taste, it sounds too close for comfort.

I caught something a decade ago that partly destroyed my hearing on one side. I didn't even realise I was losing it until after I nearly got run down by a bus. I was crossing the road and didn't hear it coming. You have five senses and believe me you miss any of them dearly the day you lose them.
The following 5 users would like to thank markalex for this useful post: