Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 31.08.2020, 13:57
Forum Legend

Groaned at 131 Times in 97 Posts
Thanked 4,713 Times in 1,878 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
I know it is very discomforting to have something that you were so convinced about disproved, but do you really have to resort to insults and lies? I mean memes, seriously? I've never posted a single one!

Covid hasn't taken off ANYWHERE in the world in the way that was feared. You can compare countries that locked down, countries that didn't, areas like the slums of Mumbai where social distancing never even entered the equation to areas where people were put under house arrest. There is little to no correlation between how countries reacted and the effect that Covid has had. Don't take my word for it, go and look for yourself!

We've been averaging around 1 death a day in Switzerland from Covid for around 3 months now. We have increasing cases and a decreasing death rate, you just need to accept that it's over!
Quote:
View Post
Honestly what the grand holy F are you talking about. Seriously you're delusional. It's taken off EVERYWHERE exactly as it was feared (yes, I've looked for myself, and so has EVERYONE who has eyes and ears, wow how you insult in your own special way). You can keep denying that distancing measures were beneficial and indeed curbed the spread (yes, even in Sweden), but EVERYONE knows how full of sh*t you and your kind are. Bend the numbers all you like. You need your head checked, man. DELUSIONAL.
Shouting louder will not make your argument stronger. It makes you look like a partisan hack.

I am certainly not of the opinion that Covid is over yet, and I remain convinced that it is something I really don't want to get.

But I cannot ignore that the picture that emerged in the beginning with mortality of 3% has thankfully not materialized anywhere and that indeed many measures taken fail to show a direct correlation to case or mortality numbers.
The following 8 users would like to thank komsomolez for this useful post: