View Single Post
Old 04.09.2020, 10:58
AndersonMD AndersonMD is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Pully
Posts: 92
Groaned at 21 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 35 Times in 23 Posts
AndersonMD is considered knowledgeableAndersonMD is considered knowledgeableAndersonMD is considered knowledgeable
Re: Should Dependent Spouse request for independent B?

Ch. 6. Art 34. 5

Temporary periods of stay, in particular for education or training (Art. 27), do not count towards the uninterrupted period of stay in the last five years in accordance with paragraphs 2 letter a and 4. Periods of stay for education or training (Art. 27) are included if the person concerned, after their completion, held a permanent residence permit for an uninterrupted period of two years.

I guess I don't know if my family regroupement will count or not as a "permanent residence permit."

Which to me is a bit annoying, since I arrived on my own permit, not through regroupment, and am highly qualified. I don't know why they put me on the regroupment in the first place. I wasn't joining my wife in Switzerland, she was joining me here.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at AndersonMD for this post: