View Single Post
Old 04.09.2020, 11:47
qwertz qwertz is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Zurigo
Posts: 294
Groaned at 16 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 200 Times in 115 Posts
qwertz is considered knowledgeableqwertz is considered knowledgeableqwertz is considered knowledgeable
Re: Should Dependent Spouse request for independent B?

No it is not a subtility, it is a sine qua non condition to obtain a diploma following studies from a Swiss higher education institution for art 34 al 5 to be applied. Further you cannot simply “translate” legal text into a non-national language and interpret it that way.

Her stay as as a post doc student is considered temporary (and so is yours as a dependent) in the eyes of the law.

In order to get a regular permit as a non-EU, an employer must submit the request (hence why your start up was unable to do so at the time), satisfy Swiss labor market regulations, obtain a quota from the Federal Council and prove autochthonous priority was taken into account for a permit to be granted

I’m afraid there are no legal grounds to grant a C in your case
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank qwertz for this useful post: