View Single Post
Old 06.09.2020, 17:35
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 87 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 18,854 Times in 8,395 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serious speeding offense on Motorway

Quote:
View Post
Hello, I know this question has been asked and answered however I canít find one with 40 km/h (160 km/h) over on the motorway (120km/h).. technically they will lower it to 156 km/h but that was 36 over still... I had one other offense on a free way which was 100 km/ h and I went 26 over and am still waiting for that ticket (it was a warning + fine). I know Iím losing my license but what else will happen to me? Iím quite nervous.. it was a straightway with no cars around going from Bregenz to Zurich..
Welcome to the Forum. I've merged your post into our sticky thread, where you'll see some handy tables in the very first post. Plenty of fun reading for you in the thread too.

I took a quick glance and it appears you'll be looking at minimum: 3 month driving ban, 20 days of wages, court costs, and a criminal record entry.

However you say you're waiting on the first offense to come through, so who knows if it will be worse with two infractions in such a short time.

Pro tip - buy a GA for public transport and stop driving now.