View Single Post
Old 08.09.2020, 10:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,241 Times in 823 Posts
Thanked 19,417 Times in 7,506 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Djokovich US Open Ouster/Disqualification?

Quote:
View Post
Some people just like the attention. She definitely overcooked it a bit. It was as if she had been shot by Bradley Cooper from the movie American Snipper
I have a great idea: lets meet and let me use my tennis racket to fire a tennis ball at your throat. Lets see how you and your body react to the shock of that and not being able to breathe for a short amount of time.

There was no way she could even begin to prepare or plan for something like that, the chances of it happening are tiny, and everything you saw was a genuine reaction to what happened to her because there was no time for it to be anything else. Now, do some people deal with such things better than others... for example do different deal better with pain and with shocks than others? Yes, because everyone has a different nervous system and different tolerances to everything. Through my sports and activities and injuries I have seen lots of situations for both myself and others where the mind and body go through that kind of process.

All of you saying that she consciously exaggerated, as though she had the time or luxury to prepare for or think about a situation like that, have no clue what you are talking about. She is someone who was hit in the throat by a ball, had a short period of shock and reactivity, then her body and mind started to return to normal again. Everything else is subjective and speculative BS.