View Single Post
Old 09.09.2020, 14:45
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
ravmond has no particular reputation at present
Re: Swiss Boat Licence Course in English ?

Hi - I did my powerboat practice with a super chilled guy based in Stansstad. He also runs courses for the sail boats. He has decent English and is pretty easy going. You would need to do approx. 20 hours to get you prepped for the practical test (ping me privately and I will share his contact details). He will make sure to get someone speaking some English for your practical test. I had bad luck as the guys from Police swapped the day before; however, with my close to zero German I managed to pass anyways.

On the similar topic. I have a power boat with the berth in Stansstad; however, I will have to give up the spot by the end of the year and have it on the trailer for approx 2 years before I clear the waiting list in Buochs.

Unfortunately, I'm not using the boat as much as the first two years and it just feels silly to pay all associated cost while the boat is not used very much so I was wondering if someone would be interested in the co-owning scheme. It's a 7pax bowrider from 1994 running 4.3Volvo Penta. Alternatively, I would not mind upgrading to something newer; however, this boat still does the job for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg predni cast lode (1).jpg (51.0 KB, 36 views)