View Single Post
Old 14.09.2020, 20:05
Forum Legend

Groaned at 460 Times in 352 Posts
Thanked 23,089 Times in 11,824 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are the rights of a B permit holder in case of redundancy?

Quote:
View Post
Many thanks for the help.

I'm still a little unclear on #4.

According to:

Contribution period
You have to show that you have paid contributions for at least 12 months during the past two years (qualifying period for contributions), before first applying, i.e. you have worked as an employee.
The period of paying contributions also includes:
Contribution period in an EU/EFTA country as an EU/EFTA citizen, if you had last worked as an employee in Switzerland in a position subject to contributions; For cross-border commuters domiciled in Switzerland the accrediting also applies when they did not last work as an employee in Switzerland in a position subject to contributions;

I have worked for more than 3 years in the Netherlands. Does this mean that my contribution requirement has been fulfilled and that I would be entitled to the unemployment benefits straight away?
Yes, insured salary based on last 6 months or last 12 months earnings, whichever is better for you.
You may have up to 1 months waiting period based on salary / kids plus any penalties applied.
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: