View Single Post
Old 16.09.2020, 15:54
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 71 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 2,923 Times in 1,058 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sportclinic, Schulthess-klinik what next?

Quote:
Drugs.

I think you're just feeling the signs of age, TBH. Many people start to develop various aches and pains at your age, often for no apparent reasons.

Mine was clear reason though, the start/trigger I mean. While running 50k in the mountains, lateral knee pain started at km2 (1/10 pain level), by km25 I had to stop as pain had increased to 9/10. Next 5 days I could not walk straight or put weigth on my knee. Then I was normal again. Classic ITBS. Until that point I was able to bomb up and down mountians with 0 pain!

I did extra exercises to strengthen my knees, thighs, glutes etc etc. Then I ran around 5 x 25km in a month and pain in the lateral thigh and hip started. It has been downhill since then as I never ran again. Unless catching bus counts

I still do many hours of gym training every week, just not running.