View Single Post
Old 16.09.2020, 23:08
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 71 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 2,923 Times in 1,058 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sportclinic, Schulthess-klinik what next?

Once I was running in the mountains all alone in the winter and snow had blocked the way. I had few other paths that I could take but was not sure as I had already run up and back down few times due to dangerous blocked paths. I saw another runner coming down from one path and we ended up talking for 30mins. He was in his 50s. He said that once he hit 46 his body just started disintegrating

Missenglish, I wish it was not so painful. If 10/10 pain = leg getting chopped off. My pain can reach 8/10 level on bad days

I had a friend who had nerve pain in her legs. It grinded her down so much that she took the EXIT option, apart from that she was slim and healthy

I don't take painkillers. Frankly speaking they never did much for me. Also I like to know what my body is telling me.