View Single Post
Old 19.09.2020, 19:34
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 166 Posts
Thanked 13,899 Times in 7,207 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quarantine police

Quote:
View Post
Well today marks the last day of my ( so called ) Quarantine period after entering the UK from Spain which is not on the UK's
( inc the 4 home nations ) safe travel corridor list.
Suffice to say at no stage during my first 2 weeks in the UK has anyone ever come 'knocking on my door' to check whether
I have been adhering to the Quarantine rules and at no stage has anyone phoned or sent me an SMS message to ask
the same question.

No doubt I'm not amongst the 1 in 5 travellers from abroad who UK govt England admit are the ones that are ever 'checked up'
to see whether they are following the Quarantine rules.

Suffice to say - I'm not impressed !!

Apparently of the 'four home nations' only Nicola Sturgeon's Scots Nats Govt promises a 100 per cent check that
travellers to Scotland are following the Quarantine rules during their 14 day self-isolation period.
As your profile says you live in Zurich - where were they supposed to check? Maybe they called the Hilton reception desk daily.
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: