View Single Post
Old 23.09.2020, 20:50
scellers scellers is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Zurich
Posts: 32
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 36 Times in 16 Posts
scellers has no particular reputation at present
Re: Should I apply for a permit? (unmarried - partner w/ B-permit)

What citizenship do you have? I would assume Shengen/EU if you're even considering this. :)
In any case, you are ONLY allowed to stay up to 90 days out of 180 without registering for a valid permit, EU or not.

Another federal source says you should register for a long stay within 14 days of entering:

If you're NOT EU, be aware that you ALSO need to apply for a long-stay visa to enter for any visit that goes over the 90 days out of 180 limit.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank scellers for this useful post: