View Single Post
Old 24.09.2020, 13:39
KlaraM KlaraM is offline
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KlaraM has no particular reputation at present
Re: Should Dependent Spouse request for independent B?

View Post
What were the previous permits / status during the past 10 years of your husband?

Given that your stay as a PhD is temporary, so is his (as your dependent).

As an EU PhD, assuming you work more than 15 hours per week, the moment you obtain a work contract (of more than 12 months) outside of university your PhD years will retroactively count towards C.

For your husband it will depend what his previous stays were but in any case art 34 al 5 cannot be applied so long as you are still on a PhD / student permit
Thanks for the reply. I thought the same. He used to be a student here, so previously he had a student B permit. Still we will try it and lets see...
Reply With Quote