View Single Post
Old 26.09.2020, 22:48

Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
NewInSchwyz is considered a nuisanceNewInSchwyz is considered a nuisanceNewInSchwyz is considered a nuisance
Re: Zurich enge vs pfaffikon Schwyz

I want to make one final observation on this thread before I propose it is closed

The salary I warnt was not burnt. I did not spend money on cocaine and champagne. It was spent on a nice apartment in beautiful Zurich all new whilst still keeping the London owned place which I was using when travelling back.

It was a great experience and I had many fabulous dinners and evenings in the flat with family and colleagues.

Now I am preparing for lean times so I have already started to downsize. If anything I am ahead of others who are still in the city when people will be at home for a lot longer.

Iím budgeting for return of tax paid, and will be keeping the bonus as emergency money rather than paying down the mortgage as I normally do

This question was about tax saving. The answer is 8.5 k tax saving for 2020 if you move from Zurich to Schwyz. That is something that helps my financial planning
The following 3 users would like to thank NewInSchwyz for this useful post: