View Single Post
Old 28.09.2020, 15:58
AndersonMD AndersonMD is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Vaud
Posts: 120
Groaned at 21 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 34 Posts
AndersonMD is considered knowledgeableAndersonMD is considered knowledgeableAndersonMD is considered knowledgeable
Re: Permit B renewal after it expires for non EU

Commune collects the paperwork and sends it to the Canton. You don't directly deal with the Canton typically, but it is often the case that the commune doesn't really know what is happening, they are just the middle man.

But if your permit is taking a long time, they say you are supposed to contact your commune, then your commune contacts the canton to inquire, then the commune responds to you. You can sometimes get around this by contacting the canton directly if you have urgent questions.

All follow up questions for the application process have come to us directly from the canton and not the commune.
Reply With Quote