View Single Post
Old 29.09.2020, 17:28
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
gipfelisturmer has an excellent reputationgipfelisturmer has an excellent reputationgipfelisturmer has an excellent reputationgipfelisturmer has an excellent reputation
Re: Something like revolut

Quote:
View Post
There’s no app needed to pay into Revolut either. You can just use the bank account details as have been provided.
I think the OP could have been a bit unclear as to which direction should the money go.
Quote:
something that is super simple for my UK family to send money to without me having to maintain a UK bank account
I understood that s/he needs to send money to her/his family/mother (her bank account) in the UK, who doesn't want to handle any apps.

True, one can also send money from Revolut to a "real" bank account not owned by the Revolut app holder.
I wrongly thought it is not possible (mixed the thoughts up with some brokerage accounts).

Quote:
View Post
This is an interesting one with the English language. "Cash" usually means money in notes and/or coins, or at least it used to. Cash machine. Cash-in-hand. Cash a cheque. Cash only.

PS as already said, Revolut does this too.
Curious point to pick out.

Yes and no.
Cash as an asset is also "virtual" - as in sitting in your bank account instead of being invested into other assets.