View Single Post
Old 29.09.2020, 22:38
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
KashKau has no particular reputation at present
Re: Bank'z Zahlungversprechen [promise of payment] with only one authorized signature

Quote:
View Post
For some reason, it can be that those with "Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien" are not all listed in the online registers. Having been chased repeatedly for a year at work, I bothered myself to go through the process and 18 months later, I don't appear in the register.
Through the process at work or the state (SHAB)? I think SHAB should only take a few days to publish, more likely your work didn't go through the paperwork

Quote:
I‘m still trying to figure out why you thought they wouldn‘t deliver. Don‘t you think the ZKB would suffer greatly if they got a reputation for handing out worthless paper? We‘ve bought and sold several properties and not once have I checked who signed the Zahlungsversprechen. I just assumed that mainstream Swiss financial institutions do notgo around issuing fraudulent papers...
Well I didn't say fraudulent. It's just legally incomplete. With a hidden right to recall this "unrecallable" letter if need be on a technicality. Anyway I thought they would most likely execute on it so that's why Is signed