View Single Post
Old 30.09.2020, 13:20
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 388 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 19,882 Times in 10,360 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Another non American.. And one with very little interest in politics in general, I think whatever train wreck happens up there affects my day to day life very very little. I'm not a billionaire nor am I on the street.. Us little people in the middle feel few effects.

What really bugs is me is the how the left / trump haters etc can be so outspoken and must be agreed with, anything less is classed as some sort of hatred or stupidity..
Anybody who says they like Trump, for whatever reason is classed as some sort of white supremacist or just stupid.
It's become cool and trendy to hate Trump, shout BLM, defund the police etc. Anybody who either sits on the fence or questions it is wrong.

This is where the silent majority might just put Mr Orange in for another term. They are not allowed a voice other than that X on the ballot.
This exactly. I personally wish Trump went about politics differently but I don't think he cares for my opinion.