View Single Post
Old 30.09.2020, 15:01
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 86 Times in 82 Posts
Thanked 18,800 Times in 8,379 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
agreed except biden is a presidential candidate so he should be made of sterner stuff / more capable than your average joe
I said to my husband this morning, it's not that Biden is a bad debater. It's that Trump has a way of dominating every room and conversation, and especially on TV he knows how to play it. Trump is okay with interrupting, lying, bullying, attacking family, talking over everyone else, etc.

Biden was raised to be polite, wait his turn for the most part, and not attack family.

I think Biden's debate prep people went too soft on him by focusing on content and not so much delivery. They should have asked Bernie to show up and shout any kind of nonsense and insults and talk over Joe in each mock debate so it would be a more accurate representation of what he'd face.