View Single Post
Old 30.09.2020, 15:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 455 Times in 391 Posts
Thanked 19,049 Times in 10,058 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Fun isn't exactly the word that comes to my mind...

Ok 2020 is screwed then. Despite the polls saying otherwise, unless there's some sort of October surprise I think Trump will win again.

Which is a shame. I think the Ds made a huge mistake in anointing Hilary and not letting anyone or anything get in her way back in 2016. Joe could have been successful had he run in 2016, with the economy on the upswing and being a thousand percent more likeable than Hilary.
The difference this time around vs 2016 is that today the polls agree that only around 7% are undecided voters so there is not much left lying around for Trump to try to pick up.

Rasmussen that usually shows strong Trump numbers today has 46% of likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove. The latest figures include 37% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove.

Just a week ago they had Trump @51% approval
The following 2 users would like to thank marton for this useful post: