View Single Post
Old 30.09.2020, 16:15
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,175 Times in 779 Posts
Thanked 18,992 Times in 7,364 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
No, I was responding to your "Many people would have exploded or walked off the stage" etc. A presidential candidate like Biden should be fully capable of dealing with a "Trump" and his antics in a TV debate, he has 45 years political experience. Otherwise he is the wrong candidate. Biden is not your average Joe, I expect him not to lose his cool against Trump
I think you overestimate the abilities of even mature career politicians... they lose their cool too sometimes when angered or flustered and under extreme pressure. By your logic and impression of presidential candidates, Trump should fit those same criteria. Biden has had training and experience beyond any regular person, but he is still a human being and Trump insulted his family and dishonoured the memory of his dead son on live TV.
The following 2 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: