View Single Post
Old 30.09.2020, 16:22
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 372 Times in 255 Posts
Thanked 19,572 Times in 10,213 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
No, I was responding to your "Many people would have exploded or walked off the stage" etc. A presidential candidate like Biden should be fully capable of dealing with a "Trump" and his antics in a TV debate, he has 45 years political experience. Otherwise he is the wrong candidate. Biden is not your average Joe, I expect him not to lose his cool against Trump
This. I think he may have forgotten that he is debating with somebody who already IS an American president. His position is so different. It is not a debate of equal positions at all. And if one wants to beat the opponent who already is potus, then Biden has to offer much more. Otherwise he is just showing to voters that Trump won by sheer accident. That is arrogant on its own, even though that Biden might think it comes across as polite.
The following 3 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post: