View Single Post
Old 30.09.2020, 16:31
Forum Legend

Groaned at 251 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 9,164 Times in 3,449 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Apparently, when people who support Trump are disappointed that Biden didn't lose his temper, they accuse him of being "weak." And if he does express anger or frustration, they accuse him of losing his temper.

I think that, particularly when compared to Trump, Biden handled himself quite well during the debate. And you can't blame him for not wanting the debate to turn into a screaming match. Trump was clearly trying to get Joe to "lose his cool," and Biden clearly felt as though he was dealing with a two-year old. Trump was desperately trying to dominate the debate, just as I expected he would. Here, you can see Trump repeatedly talking over Biden and trying to interrupt him as Biden was answering a question and looking into the camera. But Trump had to try to make the moment all about himself. Biden was doing his best to ignore Trump's interruptions and then finally had to do something about it and said "Will you shut up, man?... This is so un-Presidential."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...l-debate-video

I think Biden was doing his best to try to keep the debate calm and rational and on-point, but you can't blame him for feeling frustrated with Trump's behavior, as even the moderator himself was frustrated and had to try to put Trump in check numerous times.
This user would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post: