View Single Post
Old 01.10.2020, 08:48
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 21 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 2,464 Times in 868 Posts
ennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Can you imagine how would he have reacted if someone tried to criticise Ivanka or maybe other child of his? I don't think he would have taken it so...peacefully.

He's a human being...despite the pose and the image. Anyway, I hope Biden won't reciprocate this dirty tactic, it would be really sad to see it. He might win a few votes here and there from people who want to see a tough guy because they have this image in their head that only "tough" guys can run a country, but everyone will lose in the long run.

Btw, that Trump would hit bellow the belt must have been no surprise for anyone, and despite his mellow manners Biden is not naive.
Though actually, I think only if perceived the insult to be an insult on him. Except for Ivanka and maybe Barron, he might not rush to his kidsí defense.
The following 4 users would like to thank ennui for this useful post: