View Single Post
Old 01.10.2020, 09:27
Forum Legend

Groaned at 444 Times in 382 Posts
Thanked 18,486 Times in 9,798 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Interesting
Quote:
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Marc Racicot said this week that he would that he will not vote for President Trump in November.

"I regret that I will cause consternation perhaps in some corners, but even as a Republican, I will not be supporting Donald Trump for president, and I will not be voting for him," Racicot, who is also a former Republican governor of Montana, said during a Tuesday interview on Yellowstone Public Radio. "That means I will be voting for Joe Biden for president.
Source

The former governor, who previously served as the chairman of former President George W. Bush’s reelection campaign, said the presidency this year has threatened the American way of life.

Quote:
Facebook said it has removed Trump campaign ads that baselessly connect admission of refugees to transmission of the coronavirus.

The advertising features footage of Democratic nominee Joe Biden discussing border security. It claims without evidence that Biden would increase refugee admissions from Somalia, Syria and Yemen 700 percent, according to NBC News.
It also includes text alleging “an increase in refugees” presents public health risks.
Source
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post: