View Single Post
Old 01.10.2020, 11:27
Forum Legend

Groaned at 250 Times in 176 Posts
Thanked 8,958 Times in 3,383 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
The media/democrats have already dragged Trump's family through the mud for the last four years, it wouldn't be anything new.

If Trump's son was a crackhead who only got a job because of his corrupt father they'd be all over it. But because its Biden it shouldn't be brought up? Sod that.
Biden's son's decisions in life have nothing to do with Biden himself or Biden's abilities as a politician. His son is a grown adult and makes his own decisions out of his own free will. Ronald Reagan's daughter was a cocaine addict. I'm not fond of Reagan, but do you think that had anything to do with Reagan's abilities as a president?
Trump has made it repeatedly clear that he really has nothing on Biden, so he desperately tries to search for things, including attacking Biden's son and bringing up how Biden's grades were in college. And yet Trump himself had paid someone to take his SATs. The fact is, it's low-blows and it's extremely immature, and it's just a further reflection of what an irrational bully Trump is.
I'm not sure which I find more pathetic and disgraceful -- Trump's behavior or the fact that some people condone it and/or turn a blind eye to it. What's next? Trump makes fun of Biden for losing his wife and baby in a car accident? Would they condone and excuse that as well?
The following 2 users would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post: