View Single Post
Old 01.10.2020, 16:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 411 Times in 310 Posts
Thanked 11,021 Times in 5,803 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
One of my favourite quotes from the 'debate' was from Trump.
"Joe, I've done more in 47 months than you've done in 47 years" (or words to that effect).

I thought Biden would savage Trump on his taxes, but he couldn't even get that over the line.
Biden's problem is that he can't really counter with something like ...
"you're completely wrong because prisoners, the majority of them black, serve ~70% longer because of me. Simultaneously i made sure that Pell grants are no longer granted, which basically removes the possibilty for inmates to get a decent education, and that police got militarised"
... to demonstrate his effectiveness.
Quote:
View Post
And during his 36 years as a US Senator (having won re-election SIX times), one of his major accomplishments is his introduction of the Violence Against Women Act, which reformed penalties for sexual assault and domestic abuse and was then signed into law.
He better not open that Pandora's box. See above, introduced at the same time as the Act you mention.