View Single Post
Old 01.10.2020, 17:34
Forum Legend

Groaned at 411 Times in 310 Posts
Thanked 11,014 Times in 5,798 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
I said to my husband this morning, it's not that Biden is a bad debater. It's that Trump has a way of dominating every room and conversation, and especially on TV he knows how to play it. Trump is okay with interrupting, lying, bullying, attacking family, talking over everyone else, etc.

Biden was raised to be polite, wait his turn for the most part, and not attack family.

I think Biden's debate prep people went too soft on him by focusing on content and not so much delivery. They should have asked Bernie to show up and shout any kind of nonsense and insults and talk over Joe in each mock debate so it would be a more accurate representation of what he'd face.
Biden was the first to interrupt (unsuccessfully, but still) at 6:58 and 7:15 (I wouldn't call the injunction at 6:48 an interruption) as well as the first to insult and personally attack with his
"Here's the deal: The fact is that everything he's saying so far is simply a lie. I'm not here to call out his lies [even though he does exactly that], everybody knows he's a liar."
that started at 13:14 in the Fox News clip on YT.

Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat, and don't try to claim the moral higher ground if you're the first to abandon it. You (Biden) might prove to be the hypocrit some say you are.
The following 2 users would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
This user groans at Urs Max for this post: