View Single Post
Old 02.10.2020, 09:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 34 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 25,905 Times in 8,018 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for dog harness with front and back leash connectors

I do love Ruffwear harnesses.

I went ahead and got the new Flagline for my (much-missed) Hooligan, it was a great help in the short time we used it. Lighter and thus more comfortable in the summer than the Webmaster. The second belt made it easier for me to help her when she needed a bit extra stability.

And FYI for those with very wobbly dogs, especially larger or long-backed dogs (as well as alpine climbers):

The Double Back full body harness is a belaying harness, designed for serious climbing with your dog. However, it also can be used as a mobility aid for dogs who have back leg/back end instability.

https://ruffwear.com/collections/dog...leback-harness

The back leg straps and double handles make supporting a dog losing hind end mobility so much easier.

The Double Back is pricey, but IMO well worth it.

ETA:
Quote:
View Post
My dog had the front range as a puppy... I liked it, but the front attachment is nowhere near strong enough to hold him!
If you are so inclined, you might consider writing Ruffwear to let them know of your experience. IME they are pretty responsive to customer concerns - info such as yours might help as they develop new products.

Last edited by meloncollie; 02.10.2020 at 10:16.
This user would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post: