View Single Post
Old 04.10.2020, 15:43
fronian fronian is offline
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fronian has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non-EU B permit - contract ending soon

View Post
From this message it seems like you live with a partner? If so, you could probably get a family regroupement permit with the right to work. In this case, chomage would pay out for both the month you aren't working and 70% of the difference in your income between your 80% and 20% contracts.

I don't think you will be offered your own B permit to continue at a 20% job.
Yes, recently moved in together but we are not married and it seems you can only get this if you are married, no?
Reply With Quote