View Single Post
Old 04.10.2020, 20:29
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 35 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,055 Posts
ennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus

I watched part of today’s news conference. So the doctor explained that there was oxygen administered both on Friday and Saturday. He would not give some specific details about condition - not describing what was on the x-ray, and would not divulge aspects of care, such as whether or not Trump was in a negative pressure room.

There are still questions about the course of his virus, when was his last negative test? Days 7-10 are often most critical, and he’s at 5. Maybe. Steroids are being administered, but I wonder about his decision making ability on them and whether or not they will need to invoke the 25th amendment. Steroids can make some people crazy.

Trump and his advisers have a lot of control over the release of information, the doctor can only discuss what he’s allowed to. Yesterday, Mark Meadows told The NY Times about the administration of oxygen and pissed off Trump.

So it’s interesting.....what information about their leaders are people entitled to.

Is he getting better? Not sure what to believe. I want him to get better too so there can be an election and aftermath.
The following 2 users would like to thank ennui for this useful post: