View Single Post
Old 05.10.2020, 12:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 98 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 6,541 Times in 2,977 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any photography experts?

Quote:
View Post
The Nikon Z50 has only one SD card slot and one that is limited to only UHS-I speeds. So, no, you don't need to get the latest, greatest SD card, but I tend to have quite a few as they are relatively cheap and fill up quickly. If I were you, I'd get one that is at least 64 GB, just for the peace of mind that you won't run out of space when on vacation
Thanks. I tend to transfer them to my phone/laptop daily anyway, not too worried about space. Was more worried about the card not being good enough for the camera.

It's slightly insane to think, that when I got my first digital camera in 2004, it had either a 128MB or 256MB (can't remember) memory card. I thought that was huge and it lasted me all ski season, until I could go home and down load them!!!

Last edited by Island Monkey; 05.10.2020 at 13:02.