View Single Post
Old 08.10.2020, 14:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 62 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,897 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where covid masks are mandatory

Quote:
View Post
From Monday 12.10.2020 onwards to at least end of January 2021, mask/face coverings are mandatory in any and all public spaces (with few exceptions) in CANTON BERNE

This includes also train stations and platforms, librairies,malls, museums,restaurants (unless you're seated and remain seated)

Also see:
https://www.thebharatexpressnews.com...sks-in-stores/

On a personal note, please please please, if somebody tells you to lower your mask for a moment to make it possible to lipread....

Then please, take a step back and do so!

Life is already shitty and excluding enough, when one suffers from any hearing impairment.

The mandatory masks make it near to impossible to communicate with the hearing people.

Unless one knows to sign, which I for one, eventhough totally deaf.....don't know!
That must be making life really tough atm.

I've finally been persuaded to go for a hearing test after realizing that I can't hear people very well and have been relying on sight to supplement my crappy hearing.
The following 2 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: