View Single Post
Old 14.10.2020, 06:28
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 1,324 Times in 688 Posts
kri has a reputation beyond reputekri has a reputation beyond reputekri has a reputation beyond reputekri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leaving but still employed

Quote:
View Post

This is exactly what I was thinking, one consideration is that my b-permit is registered to my current address and I wondered if thereís any issues just leaving that address on there setting up a forwarding address for my mail and not being at my registered address for the last 4 weeks but iím really unsure of what to do there as I will be a month with technically no address.
I think for one month you will be fine. Saw now someone said deregistration can be done max 30 days in advance. In this case I recommend you get an Airbnb for a week and sort yourself out and leave say 7th of Dec?

Do all the cancellations you can do without your confirmation of departure ahead of time (i.e. telephone, electricity etc). Do health insurance when you have your departure papers.

Post forward for 3 months (or more depending on your affairs) is a good idea just to tie up loose ends.
This user would like to thank kri for this useful post: