View Single Post
Old 14.10.2020, 16:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 421 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 19,790 Times in 10,600 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leaving but still employed

Quote:
View Post
I think for one month you will be fine. Saw now someone said deregistration can be done max 30 days in advance. In this case I recommend you get an Airbnb for a week and sort yourself out and leave say 7th of Dec?

Do all the cancellations you can do without your confirmation of departure ahead of time (i.e. telephone, electricity etc). Do health insurance when you have your departure papers.

Post forward for 3 months (or more depending on your affairs) is a good idea just to tie up loose ends.
I would have thought your deregistration date just before Christmas, many business's don't work till January so I don't see an issue. That gives a good extra week in addition to the 30 days so turn up at the office around 23 November on the way to the airport.
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: