View Single Post
Old 15.10.2020, 16:34
AndersonMD AndersonMD is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Pully
Posts: 49
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
AndersonMD has no particular reputation at present
Re: Should Dependent Spouse request for independent B?

Ok, Just looked it up, if you graduate undergrad and start a PhD you can get permanent residence. Also, if you start as a PhD after 2 years you can get permanent residence. So you can get the equivalent of a permit C after 2 years of PhD studies in Canada. If you do a 5 year PhD for example you can get your citizenship before graduating.
Reply With Quote