View Single Post
Old 17.10.2020, 17:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 375 Times in 207 Posts
Thanked 6,368 Times in 2,920 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any photography experts?

Quote:
View Post
Had 2 Olympus waterproofs.The lastest the TG-870 broke on Friday

Thinking of getting the GoPro Hero 9 when it comes out, you can get domes for them for those awesome 50/50 water shots. Was put off the early GoPro as you couldn't see what you were shooting, but now they have a screen I'm much more interested. And the maybe a low end DSLR too.

Can anyone recommend an easy to use photo editing software? Only been using what's built into Apple photos so far!
I use Final Cut Pro X after extensive research on how best to edit my GoPro underwater videos (and others) last year. Am pretty much happy with the results as I‘m doing complex stuff.

The app is not straight-forward, but bring great results for more complex stuff.

Found iMovie really good for day to day use, but if you want to go over that, then it‘s just not the right tool.