View Single Post
Old 21.10.2020, 13:21
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,937 Times in 733 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is life ultimately a sinking ship?

Some of the stuff you guys said sounds very nice but still does not change the facts. How is love left behind? Whoever you leave behind in charge of your love will die too. I want to be there to see them enjoy the love even after the ship sinks

Quote:
View Post
If you didn't screw up parenthood, that isn't even remotely true. If on the other hand the only meaning of life is chasing the best, money, career or similar bullshit, then yes you probably end up feeling as failure at the end.

Parenthood never interested me neither did money and material possessions

Quote:

Yesterday there came folks from land mines removal agency, looking for donations. Imagine if you contributed to some kid not having legs blasted off / being killed for the crime of running few meters off the path. Imagine if it would be 100 kids. If that isn't fulfilling then I don't know what is.
Yes but those kids will be gone too. I have plenty of fulfilment in life so it is not about that.