View Single Post
Old 21.10.2020, 13:56
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,937 Times in 733 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is life ultimately a sinking ship?

Quote:
View Post
It is not about a feeling of achievement, then what is it about? Spirituality? Illusion of freedom? Do you need a strugle in life to conquer so you'd find your life meaningful? Some existential friction?

It can be about anything you want it to be, for example I find my life very meaningful but ultimately it is meaningless, if that makes any sense

I saw an old man walking today, his legs were like two curved bananas and his body had shrunk down to 4 feet. He was holding on to two walking sticks and moving 10 times slower than a tortoise. He was like a walking corpse and that really made me sad. I said good morning to him but his hearing was shot too. I just felt like I was looking at myself few years down the road

Quote:
View Post
So, we're free. Enjoy it or go find the dominatrix that will make you happy.
In these Corona times?