View Single Post
Old 22.10.2020, 14:49

Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
nejc has an excellent reputationnejc has an excellent reputationnejc has an excellent reputationnejc has an excellent reputation
Re: Google antitrust

Quote:
View Post
They'd know your allergies.

They'd already know that it is your wife's birthday and suggest you a list of surprises from cake to flowers.

They'd know your approximate income and spending habits, so a menu based on what you can afford...

They'd know my wine taste, so I get personalized recommendations instead of an 80 page wine list.

They'd know my previous reviews and therefore have an idea how I like my service, say for example not the chatty American style,... and act accordingly.
Our tables are already 85% booked for the date, so better reserve now!"

Exaclty that is one of the biggest problems, you are trapped inside your comfortable bubble. It slowly creeps into every pore of your daily life. You got served the news you like, the food, the merchandise, everything. It's somehow like travelling the word and eating all the time in McDonalds. It's nothing new, they (and not only google) just brought it too higher level. Living in (golden) cage is just not something that I understand as life.
The following 4 users would like to thank nejc for this useful post: