View Single Post
Old 26.10.2020, 16:10

Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
outrage is considered knowledgeableoutrage is considered knowledgeableoutrage is considered knowledgeable
Galaxus next day delivery

Stuck in quarantine and needing a monitor I ordered one for next day delivery from Galaxus, and it didn't arrive. After a couple of days of chasing up to see what was going on, I finally learned that the delivery had been lost.

I suppose I can't blame Galaxus for the monitor getting lost, but it is worrying how an item can get recorded in to a Swiss Post depot and get 'lost'. How you can lose a monitor? The depot is in Vétroz and the last record Swiss Post have is that it was sorted for delivery.

Galaxus say that they will 'forward the missing delivery as soon as possible at no extra cost'. As soon as possible turns out 'should' be in about a month's time. Are they nuts? Why would I want overnight delivery if i could wait a month? It's not as if I was in love with the specific monitor, I just wanted any old monitor - only before this week when I need it for work.

So, I have cancelled the order, and will patiently wait for a refund.

To add insult to injury it took me until after the 3pm threshold for next day delivery to get this resolved.