View Single Post
Old 26.10.2020, 21:10

Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
outrage is considered knowledgeableoutrage is considered knowledgeableoutrage is considered knowledgeable
Re: Galaxus next day delivery

Quote:
View Post
Is the delivery coming from Galaxus directly? I think Galaxus also sells a lot of items from third parties, though its website, which are shipped directly from the third party. So the problem could be the third party rather than Galaxus (?). Or just the Post in general, I guess.
No, it was from Galaxus, but I see that they ran out of stock after my order was processed - they had three in stock when I ordered. clearly the Post is responsible for losing the item, although how can you lose a monitor? I guess I am spoiled by using Amazon in other countries, I expected better customer service. After all these guys are just shipping boxes, you would have though they could do some value add by giving me a discount on future orders or finding out before I did that the order was not being fulfilled or offering me an alternative monitor a day later. Saying I will get it in mid-November on a next day order is frankly awful customer service.

At business school you learn that to screw up happens, it is how you respond that matters. You have the chance to turn a negative into a positive. In what is not a wholly untypical Swiss response, the emphasis is that - in the small print - they never PROMISED they would deliver on time.