Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 28.10.2020, 15:01
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 2,353 Times in 963 Posts
Ato has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Like home office for office people? I mean... i dont like masks to be honest. They are not as good as they say and the office will shut down if anyone gets the virus. Its even worse for the boss, but hey, its his office.
A few of us drew up the Risk Assessment of the office closing due to a case in the office. It turns out that they're not concerned as they'd only lose production for 2 weeks as the rest of us can work from home. So a potential 5-10% efficiency loss for months vs a 2 week 5-10% efficiency loss for desk workers and 100% production loss.
Yep, it's their office and there's very few people willing to rock the boat with the number of layoffs going around.

Quote:
View Post
My office mandated it back in September... it sucks, but I guess it is better than nothing if you can't work from home.
We can work from home, only we're not encouraged. I wouldn't say we're not allowed as I'm sure you could kick up stink and be left at home for work, but it's definitely not being recommended from the upper levels. The masks are not the end of the world in the end, just an annoyance.
This user would like to thank Ato for this useful post: