View Single Post
Old 28.10.2020, 22:12
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 82 Times in 40 Posts
Thanked 1,777 Times in 848 Posts
BasP72 has a reputation beyond reputeBasP72 has a reputation beyond reputeBasP72 has a reputation beyond reputeBasP72 has a reputation beyond reputeBasP72 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Travel to Canary Islands still requires quarantine on return?

Quote:
View Post
Why not? What's the alternative - look at the walls waiting to be made redundant? The less people do, the more economic damage there will be. If you want this over quickly, you should be spreading it around as much as you can among those who won't be hurt by it. The governments missed a trick in the summer, they should have sponsored massive holiday camps for the young so they all caught it, with a negative test a requirement before going home to parents. Less costly than lockdowns.
It's not as if this can be stopped, lockdown just pushes the end date out further. I might keep someone in the Canaries in a job for a month longer than otherwise, or a flight attendant, who knows. (ok, not at those flight prices, but you get the idea)
I dunno, I'm still assessing the possibilities for now, but I certainly won't feel any guilt at all if I do go.
You can rant all you want, you should take the swiss government and their response as a given and learn to deal with it.