Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 29.10.2020, 10:15
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,919 Times in 728 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
He's just wasting people's time, and I think that is what is most annoying.
To be fair, being here in itself is a waste of time. We have only ourselves to blame for time-wasting part and lack of self-control. I joined this forum to get info on goat sheds mainly and have ended up wasting so much time on other topics Life in itself is a waste of time, so you are ok (my sinking ship thread)

This Corona does not seem to be a simple 2 + 2 = 4 equation based on currently available info. There are many variables and unknowns so no one can claim that they have access to the ultimate truth on how to deal with this situation.

So, Tony, FMF, V__ etc have not said anything on the same level as flat Earth society. I mean I don't agree with many of their views but it never gets me worked up. Even Chuff who seems to have a vendetta against me does not get me riled up, I find his square personality highly entertaining and sweet

So learn to take/ignore opposing views even if you are convinced about facts/truths being on your side. It will make you a better and mentally stronger person. Life will always be full of people like Tony and Chuff, it is on us to stay mentally centred and calm. It will be a long winter, so we need all types of people.

From your friend
TTYL
The following 13 users would like to thank Talk to you later for this useful post: